Our school community believes that a dress appearance code based on modesty, civility and health and safety sets a tone conducive to learning as well as being acceptable within the broader community, all within the discretion of the principal. Students are expected to present themselves appropriately for a place of learning.
The following are not acceptable in schools:
- Beachwear of any type
- Clothing with offensive logos or comments
- Inappropriate jewellery or jewellery that may pose a safety hazard
- Tank tops with narrow straps, halter tops and muscle shirts are not appropriate as well as tops that do not cover the midriff.
- Walking shorts of acceptable length may be worn in season.
- Hats are to be removed when entering the school
- Footwear is to be worn at all times (no flip-flops)